Walking with Jesus: Six weeks of devotions for body and spirit
Walking with Jesus is a six-week program designed to help you make small changes and simple lifestyle improvements in your health and to grow in faith. An inspiring devotional dimension to the program reminds you of the connection between health in body and spirit. As you work on physical health goals, daily Scripture readings and meditations help you follow the routes that Jesus walked.
This six-week program will:
- Inspire individuals, groups of friends, or whole congregations to engage in fun, simple ways to become more active and eat in healthy ways to move toward a healthy weight.
- Create a supportive network for individual and congregational behavioral changes.
- Encourage members of the congregation to use their gifts in body and spirit to live a healthy life.
This resource includes:
- 42 days of devotions and health tips
- Map of Bible lands to guide your walk
- Daily and weekly health journals
- Two self-assessments
- Tips for adding steps to your day
- Tips for cutting 100 calories
- Activity conversion chart
Read the other titles in this series!
This resource is available with bulk discount pricing.