Walking with Paul: Six Weeks of Devotions for Body and Spirit
NEWLY REVISED AND AVAILABLE wherever books are sold!
Walking to the Cross is 40 days of devotions inviting you to make walking, reflecting, and prayer a part of your daily Lenten practice.
In the words of a psalm, every week of Walking to the Cross begins a new theme for reflection. You'll also find space to record a "movement goal," or a reasonable physical challenge for yourself. Then each day in Lent offers a passage of Scripture exploring the Old Testament Psalms, prophets, and historical writers or New Testament Gospels and the apostle Paul, along with a reflection and prayer. These tools guide your Lenten journey, setting you on a course toward attaining your goals, both physically and spiritually.
These 40 days will:
- focus your heart during a meaningful season
- inspire you to move bodily as well as spiritually
- prepare you in body and spirit for the coming season of resurrection
- weekly reflection themes
- space to record movement goals
- seasonal Scripture explorations
- brief focused prayers
- daily diary of devotional though
Note: This resource is not available on our online store. It can be purchased from other retailers such as Barnes & Noble >>