Congregational Health Promoter Participant Guide
*THIS ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK.*
The Congregational Health Promoters (CHP) program has been part of the Church Health Center in Memphis, Tennessee, for most of the organization’s history. Through the years, we have trained over 1,000 individuals to be agents of change by serving as congregational health promoters in local faith communities. Now, you too can participate in a Congregational Health Promoters course that equips you for active health ministry in your congregation.
WHAT DOES THE PARTICIPANT GUIDE INCLUDE?
• 8 step-by-step sessions
• key words and key questions
• practical CHP strategies
• Model for Healthy Living
• Helpful Hints for health ministry
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
• caring non-medical professionals
• individuals with health-related backgrounds
• adults ready to be the eyes, ears, and hands of healing
• volunteer health ministry teams
Ready to start a class? See the CHP Bundle here.